Affordable Connectivity Program
Financial support for internet service
If the last year has taught us anything, it is that access to an affordable internet service is more essential than ever. So when the FCC asked providers who would like to participate in a program to help households afford internet access, we quickly lept at the opportunity.
The FCC is offering a discount of up to $75 per month on all Junction Internet services for qualifying individuals.
You can get ACP if you (or someone in your household) participate in one of these programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps
- Medicaid (Soonercare in Oklahoma)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools in the 2019-20, 2020-21, or 2021-22 school year
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year